Since we're all such big Star Wars fans, I'm going to rank each of the official movies from my favorite to least favorite. Hooray!
1. The Empire Strikes Back - Greatest film ever made... by humans. Bring my shuttle.
2. Star Wars (A New Hope) - Han shot first, and also a great pick for the best movie.
3. Return of the Jedi - My favorite as a youngling. I'd always watch it before the first day of school.
4. The Force Awakens - I'm impressed with the new trilogy. It's not perfect, but I'm not complaining.
5. Rogue One - It could probably be ranked higher if anything. Exceeded expectations for sure.
6. Spaceballs - Perhaps it's not an official Star Wars movie, but it's better than the prequels.
7. The Phantom Menace - This is highly debatable. I thought Qui Gon lifted this above the other prequels.
8. Revenge of the Sith - Sith isn't a bad movie, but I just don't enjoy watching it.
9. Attack of the Clones - As much as I like the opening speeder chase, it's still the worst Star Wars movie.
10.The 1978 Star Wars Holiday Special - I'm sorry for even bringing up this infamous trainwreck. But hey, it's so bad it's funny.
MMOC frontman Tyler Calkins does his usual ranting